MTu7 Strategies are 100% Free for Simulator Trading - paid for live trading account connections
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO KEEP NOTIFIED ON PRODUCT UPDATES AND PROMOS - Connect to MicroTrends
100% free & unlimited for sim trading, testing & development with the MicroTrends trading strategies - no funds required, no payment details, no obligation, no hard sales, no hassle, no money first refund later!
Please note: MTu7 replaces the MTNTF7 Strategies - the MTNTF7 Strategies are effectively deprecated as of February 2017 and going forwards will be removed from updates and installers - but still available in a pack for those who want -but we do not recommend them.. MTu7 is the technology to use and still has pending updates, installer, new strategies, templates to come in parallel with all other work etc..
- You have installed NinjaTrader with a realtime Datafeed
- You have prepared NinjaTrader for AutoTrading
- You have installed the MicroTrends NinjaTrader Framework Indicator pack
- You have viewed the MT Signals Indicators Overview - watched the videos & experimented
- CAVEATS: Zone Setting ID Usages
- You have installed the MTDS7 NinjaTrader Strategy SDK - all options in the installer
- CAVEATS: NT7 appears to hang when clicking the strategy button after install or restart
Recommended Learning approach
- MTNF7 signals indicators - discertionary manual trading systems
- MTDS7 Semi/Fully AutoTrading Trade Engine Technology
- MTu7 - which is a combination of the technologies learnt in #1 and #2
- Algorithmic Trading System Education & Resources
1. MTNTF7 Signals Indicators
Get started with MTNTF7 NinjaTrader Signals indicators understand the signal indicator concept by using an indicator on the charts -then later using it inside the strategy in the MTu7.
- Zone Setting IDs - using and understanding indicator settings
- Generic Signals trader: Program your own without code - now uses the MTu7 Version
2. MTDS7 - NinjaTrader Strategy AutoTrader Technology
MTDS7 Orientation and getting started- and resource listing of using MTDS7 and getting started, install all options and use the NinjaBuddy to trade with manually with automatic trade management, then explore the automatic trading samples for semi/fully real time interactive auto-trading capability.
MTDS7 Strategy Sample: MTDS7 USAR Trader Modes - templates, trading bars, usage there is a section for templates, tools and bars downloads - They are called just Uni Renko or Super Renko.
- NT7 appears to hang when clicking the strategy button after install or restart
- Make sure you use the MTDS on Close Historical Fill Parameter - general parameter in the parameter group Historical Fill Processing - when backtesting and using a hybrid bar type such as unirenko or super renko etc
3. MTu7 -Starting Point
- >>>Make sure you can use the MTNTF7 signals indicators and MTDS7 first as above
- >>>Install the Free NinjaTader Renko bars -
- >>>Data - the more data you have the better.... www.tickdata.com
To start with understand the type of Strategy each one is: trend, mean reversion - add each to a chart. Chose a Trend and an Extreme system which resonate with you trading style, customise the base setup to suit your trading plan- then test.
4. Algorithmic Trading System Education & Resources: