All MicroTrends NinjaTrader Strategy Automated Trading Systems have a unlimited sim/demo/replay/realtime paper trading mode license and also a limited live trial license of 30 days. You are recommended not to live trade until you are 100% sure of what you are doing with a live real-time sim account before you decide to live trade etc.
You are able to use the system live account trading should you decide to for a period of 30-days - this is from the first time you use the live account on any MTu7/ MTDS7 based strategy. Your license should already work - you can simply refresh the chart or restart NinjaTrader
1. MTDS7/MTU7 Essential Tips !!!
2. Make sure you set the "NinjaTrader Control Center" > File > Global Simulation Mode = Off /Unchecked
3. Always Run the strategy on a chart... so you can control and see what and why its doing what it does etc
4. Make sure set the strategy account in the NinjaTrader Strategy lists Parameters - do not select that in the "Ninjabuddy realtime settings parameters " or it will cause an error.
5. Also remember order type behaviour such as "Time in Force" GTC or Day needs to be set to the relevant exchange/broker rules in the strategy general properties.