Please see troubleshooting section below also:
First Time Installation & Updates
Always use the downloads page to install a product from so you know it is the latest version.
1. You will need to login first and go to the downloads page. https://microtrends.co/my-account/
2. The click the link to install the desired product on the download pages: https://microtrends.co/ninjatrader-downloads/
Downloads info File:
Please watch the video guidance and simply click the installer to install.
Summary - recommended fastest route install each part in this order
1. Download and import the Free Bars into NT7 :
NinjaTrader Control Center > File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript >
2. Download and install MTNTF7
4. Download and install MTu7
5. Start N7 + Post install check and compile
Perform Post installation check - make sure all items are installed by looking in the NinjaTrader Assemblies
Control Center > "File > utilities > remove NinjaScript Assembly"
Check the following are installed: https://www.screencast.com/t/oEdf5kikCEm
6. NinjaTrader has Errors after trying #5 or #1
Installation Trouble Shooting check list
License Popup for Trial
Sometimes NT will pop a message after installation
"Please contact me regarding potential purchase or license extension options.
Module: MTNTF7Indicators... "
Simply refresh the chart or restart NT.
It should just kick in if not let us know and we will have to allocate a different license
If you are getting an error message or some other issue preventing you from doing this extremely installation procedure please provide the steps/details you are not able to do or identify the question/problem below so we can understand your issue with installation:
1. Can you login to the website: https://microtrends.co/my-account/
2. Can you find the downloads page: https://microtrends.co/ninjatrader-downloads/
3. Can you locate the download link and click ok?
4. Did the download save to your PC ?
5. Can you run the file?
6. Can you understand and follow the instructions in the installer all the way to the end?
7. Did the installer complete?
8. Did you follow the post installation steps to make sure the installation was successful in NinjaTrader by looking in the Control Center
"File > utilities > remove" ?
9. Is your Anti Virus blocking or deleting the file - can you disable the AV and try again?
10. Is browser allowing the download?