To move a generated strategy to MTDS7 in the most basic of ways you can do this
1. Generate the strategy in the NT7 Strategy Wizard - and open it in the editor
2. Rename the file name to "MyStrategyX1" and rename strategy class name - to public class "MyStrategyX1"
2. Change the baseclass name - public class MyStrategyX1 : Strategy to public class MyStrategyX1 : MTDoubleShotStrategy
3. Use the _Indicator. prefix - wherever there is a indicator e.g. _Indicator.EMA(5)
4. move the setup logic to the trade setup method public override bool TradeEntryValidate(bool isLong)
5. add the code base.Initialize(); to the end of method protected override void Initialize()
6. add the code base.OnBarUpdate(); to the end on the event protected override void OnBarUpdate()
NOTE: >> its better to use a sample strategy as a template and edit that and save it if you are c# developer
You can also see the ready to use methods etc... if you open a sample.
We offer development services for more complex projects etc